Bulk email is the practice of sending out electronic mail messages to large groups of recipients at once. Depending on how, why and to whom it is sent, bulk email can be a useful communication tool or an annoyance that opens its sender up to a range of sanctions.
The law makes no exception for business-to-business email. That means all email – for example, a message to former customers announcing a new product line – must comply with the law. Each separate email in violation of the CAN-SPAM Act is subject to penalties of up to $42,530, so non-compliance can be costly.
Before suggesting any software for bulk emailing, I would like you to check mark the points below on the basis of which you can pick the best one.
- Does it have a drag and drop builder for creating email templates easily?
- Can it be connected with multiple servers?
- Does it track the status of your emails and of sent attachments?
- Does it offer a low price with a high number of emails?
- What extra features does that software have which makes it better than others?
So, be it any email marketing software, you must ensure it has all the above-mentioned attributes.
There are many email service providers who are very fine when it comes to effective email marketing. But, We are providing best Service as a professional marketer with years of experience.